02-25-2009, 12:03 PM
It happens. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just find a character you're happy with. And I wouldn't consider being polite makes you a "kissass," so don't worry about that.
You're good to go. Apparently, you didn't have a roster or training page for Master Cosmos, and I have no idea why you wouldn't. Regardless, you have one now under "Wizard." For future reference, switches are dealt with in the Updates forum. You also don't need a role-play sample for a character switch. You can submit a Character Bio for your roster in the Updates forum if you want.
Good luck with your new character.
You're good to go. Apparently, you didn't have a roster or training page for Master Cosmos, and I have no idea why you wouldn't. Regardless, you have one now under "Wizard." For future reference, switches are dealt with in the Updates forum. You also don't need a role-play sample for a character switch. You can submit a Character Bio for your roster in the Updates forum if you want.
Good luck with your new character.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

