Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ander
#1
Name: Ander Valis

Age: 20

Race: Generic - human

Sex: Male

Starting Planet: Earth

Profession: Athlete

Fighting Style: determined, but not fully developed

Short Bio: That’s for the story to tell Wink

General Description: Medium build, tanned skin, black hair, blue eyes

Starting Abilities: Immaterial, Metal Binding

Trait: Tenacious

Strength - 20%
Focus - 30%
Endurance - 30%
Agility - 20%

Role-play Sample: I believe I’m fully accredited at this point
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ander - by Ander - 03-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Ander - by Kazuya - 03-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Ander - by Kazuya - 03-02-2009, 05:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)