Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ander
#3
Welcome back, homefry. I could have sworn I seen something about those who join after the 30 day period had to do a roleplay, but I can't find it, so...I know your skill, seen it, and all that jazz. I'll get you set up so you can get those busy little fingers workin' on roleplaying. Which I will be waiting on. Eagerly. With peeled eyes.


*cough*

Welcome.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ander - by Ander - 03-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Ander - by Kazuya - 03-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Ander - by Kazuya - 03-02-2009, 05:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)