04-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Whoever leaked the workprint is going to spend some time in jail I'm sure.
Unless the theft occurred outside the US, then good luck.
But still it's kind of cool to be able to watch a workprint like this and see the process but I'll wait the completed film is available first.
Movie piracy is a big deal, but it's not nearly as big an issue as they'd like you to think. If they'd quit making shitty movies I bet more people would be willing to pony up the increasing cost of tickets.
Unless the theft occurred outside the US, then good luck.
But still it's kind of cool to be able to watch a workprint like this and see the process but I'll wait the completed film is available first.
Movie piracy is a big deal, but it's not nearly as big an issue as they'd like you to think. If they'd quit making shitty movies I bet more people would be willing to pony up the increasing cost of tickets.


![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)