Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wolverine
#7
Metal Teemer Wrote:That's why I go to the cheap theaters down in CA. Even if it is a good movie, I sometimes can't justify spending $10 to go see it. $20 if it's a date. Like last night, my gf and I went and saw Bolt at the $2 theater down here. It was enjoyable, but definitely not worth $10 each. Very few movies are.

IS THAT WHY YOU BOUGHT ALL THOSE FUCKING LASER DISCS?!?!?!?!?


There was a $1.50 theater near my school I would go to on occasion. They even had dollar Wednesdays, where they lowered the $1.50 price to $1. Ridiculous.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wolverine - by Ashe - 04-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Wolverine - by Shun - 04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Wolverine - by Kappa - 04-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Wolverine - by Shun - 04-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Wolverine - by Waffuru - 04-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Wolverine - by Kole T. Merr - 04-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Wolverine - by Kami - 04-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Wolverine - by Kole T. Merr - 04-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Wolverine - by Kami - 04-09-2009, 10:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)