Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wolverine
#9
Metal Teemer Wrote:Actually, my brother is the one who bought most of the laserdiscs. I've spent maybe $20 on the few that I own. His entire collection cost I think around $400 at this point. Including 4 different releases of the Star Wars Trilogy.

Good job buying up a dead technology. You might as well have bought VHS and Beta max. Next time he wants to spend $400 just have him send it to me.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wolverine - by Ashe - 04-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Wolverine - by Shun - 04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Wolverine - by Kappa - 04-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Wolverine - by Shun - 04-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Wolverine - by Waffuru - 04-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Wolverine - by Kole T. Merr - 04-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Wolverine - by Kami - 04-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Wolverine - by Kole T. Merr - 04-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Wolverine - by Kami - 04-09-2009, 10:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)