Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
#15
My thoughts on the first episode. I kinda agree with Rose, there was a lot of gayness mixed in with chunks of awesomeness. By gayness I mean, those over the top cartoony expressions, and the overuse of the Edward being short gag, oh and the constant explaining of what's going on, "HE'S USING THE WATER IN HIS FLASK", "70% OF THE BODY IS MADE OF WATER THAT'S HOW HE'S DOING WHAT HE'S DOING" ect...

But it was alright, I'll probably struggle to keep up with the new episodes, but I think I'll carry on watching.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Dehan - 04-05-2009, 07:02 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Ashe - 04-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Josh - 04-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Kaden - 04-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Rose - 04-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Saz - 04-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Dehan - 04-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Dehan - 04-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Saz - 04-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Celena - 04-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Rose - 04-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Dehan - 04-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Saz - 04-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Kaden - 04-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Saz - 04-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Ashe - 04-12-2009, 04:32 AM
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - by Rose - 04-12-2009, 12:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)