04-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Saw it yesterday at 10:30.
I had to rush to Polaris at 9:55 to make it. Speeding FTW; thank god some lights start flashing after 10.
Anyway!
D-
It was entertaining...in a twisted sort of way. I enjoyed Bulma. Fucking gorgeous. Surprisingly I didn't find Chi Chi so...wanted.
Rod's statement is correct. I mean seriously. I'm lucky I know the series. No one new could have understood what the fuck was going on.
It blew chunks. =/
I had to rush to Polaris at 9:55 to make it. Speeding FTW; thank god some lights start flashing after 10.
Anyway!
D-
It was entertaining...in a twisted sort of way. I enjoyed Bulma. Fucking gorgeous. Surprisingly I didn't find Chi Chi so...wanted.
Rod's statement is correct. I mean seriously. I'm lucky I know the series. No one new could have understood what the fuck was going on.
It blew chunks. =/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

