Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Palace of Jade
#4
O sorry one more thing how long is the, The Palace of Jade thread going to be open because I may be going away for 2-3 weeks on holiday. But I may be thinking about going there some time to train so could I go and train when I come back from holiday or should I travel there and role-play that I train alone with no ones help and stuff. Then when i come back from my holiday i role-play that i need freinds, then i start to Interact with ever one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Palace of Jade - by Kaden - 07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Claire - 07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
The Palace of Jade - by Old Selipa - 07-25-2004, 03:36 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Old Selipa - 07-25-2004, 06:19 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Kaden - 07-25-2004, 08:03 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Claire - 07-25-2004, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)