Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Palace of Jade
#5
The 20+, 400+, 800+ referes to your combined mental stats. So, if your luck, determination, and intelligence (added together) are 800 or higher, you can use the highest level of Metal Binding.

I don't think anyone in our group has thought of a set time limit for how long we're going to in this thread. I know I havent.

I wanted to get an RP done today, but I don't think that's going to happen. I will either be late tonight, or tomorrow.

Selipa, I like your sig, btw.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Palace of Jade - by Kaden - 07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Claire - 07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
The Palace of Jade - by Old Selipa - 07-25-2004, 03:36 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Old Selipa - 07-25-2004, 06:19 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Kaden - 07-25-2004, 08:03 PM
The Palace of Jade - by Claire - 07-25-2004, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)