Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bored/tokens
#4
>< Garlic always has to make everything so difficult... alright I've thought it over and set up a lil system, here it is:

A " ~ " means 1 Token(s)

A " - " means 10 Token(s)

And a " = " means 20 Token(s)

You can disregaurd this if you'd like, I just figured having a symbol represent a number would be a little more in tuned then having a number. But then again the numbers instead of symbols may have a better effect on keeping track of it.

So far I've only counted Guldo as having a grand total of 1.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bored/tokens - by James - 07-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Bored/tokens - by James - 07-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Bored/tokens - by Rem-13 - 07-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Bored/tokens - by James - 07-25-2004, 09:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)