Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Psychokinesis
#1
I was just wondering about the Psychokinesis ability and how to use it. For example, do I need Ki Control to use it since pretty much any use of it is external?

Also, could it be used in lieu of Flight? Like, pick myself up and away I go?

My last question is about the imbuing objects with Ki part. Is that like Gambit, stick some ki into a log, toss it at someone and make it explode in splintery wrath kinda deal?

Thanks for any clarification.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 04-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Psychokinesis - by Celena - 04-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 04-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 05-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Psychokinesis - by Kaden - 05-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Psychokinesis - by Alexander Trafford - 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Psychokinesis - by Kaden - 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 05-18-2009, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)