07-28-2004, 01:32 AM
o.0
Don't bother taking over Earth. Its not worth it. The ROSAT will be dstroyed in the fight, along with Korin and his senzu-bean-giving tower and the rest of the RPG will just go to Namek while you can stay on your new planet jacking off or whatever.
And yes, Bardock, I completely agree. However, I don't think there will ever be a large enough shift at one time to really give being a bad guy a chance.
Don't bother taking over Earth. Its not worth it. The ROSAT will be dstroyed in the fight, along with Korin and his senzu-bean-giving tower and the rest of the RPG will just go to Namek while you can stay on your new planet jacking off or whatever.
And yes, Bardock, I completely agree. However, I don't think there will ever be a large enough shift at one time to really give being a bad guy a chance.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

