Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Custom Techniques That Already Exist
#2
Gozen Wrote:The first being, could I purchase custom techniques that others have made for the same price if I meet the prerequisites?

I don't see why not. They imitation is the highest form of flattery, after all.

Quote:The second is, what about techniques that already exist in the show/universe, but are not in the pre-existing cost lists? Like Spirit Bomb. Would I have to ask what the price of that is, or would I just throw down my best description I can do of it as a Custom and then have a regulated price for future purchases?

There are already plans for Spirit Bomb and Kaioken. Beyond that, though, yeah. Throw down a description and if its doable, we'll letcha know.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"


Messages In This Thread
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Kaden - 04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Josh - 05-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alura - 05-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Josh - 05-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alura - 05-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Juno - 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Ander - 05-02-2009, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)