05-01-2009, 01:39 AM
I disagree. For example, Piper has 'extra baggage' for her teleportation skill already graded at 45 XP. I was going to use it. I don't see why I can't.
|
Custom Techniques That Already Exist
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Sigfried Hunin - 04-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Kaden - 04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Josh - 05-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alura - 05-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Josh - 05-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alura - 05-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Sigfried Hunin - 05-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Juno - 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alexander Trafford - 05-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Ander - 05-02-2009, 08:59 PM
|