Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Custom Techniques That Already Exist
#5
Alura Wrote:I disagree. For example, Piper has 'extra baggage' for her teleportation skill already graded at 45 XP. I was going to use it. I don't see why I can't.

Like I said, you could create your own that would essentially be the same technique. But that you could just learn a customer technique some other character created seems to break the 4th wall, plus how would you explain that with 4 characters have the same technique named the same way and behaving in the exact same manner.


Messages In This Thread
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Kaden - 04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Josh - 05-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alura - 05-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Josh - 05-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Alura - 05-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Juno - 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Custom Techniques That Already Exist - by Ander - 05-02-2009, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)