07-28-2004, 08:13 PM
I think I must be the only one that isn't going for it.. Gonna be busy doing other thing's in the next little while..
Like, once I've finshed my saga on earth, I'm heading to Namek for SpiritKen, then going to Vegeta for Metal Binding (some how..) & then see what's happening by the time I'm done with it all.. Never know.. I may be forced to go in to that token's thing.. Unless I get involved in any of the up & coming saga's.. What are they again?
Like, once I've finshed my saga on earth, I'm heading to Namek for SpiritKen, then going to Vegeta for Metal Binding (some how..) & then see what's happening by the time I'm done with it all.. Never know.. I may be forced to go in to that token's thing.. Unless I get involved in any of the up & coming saga's.. What are they again?


![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)