Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dojo of Light Quests
#2
Honestly at this point in time it's probably going to be case by case, plus the staff member who judges. For me, I would judge on quality and the amount of thought put into the RP's rather than quantity and a RP that may be very confusing (like doing things that would make no sense).

The whole point of the Dojo from what I recall is that it's supposed to give you something to do and possibly get out of heaven. Unless staff decide to make a guideline for earning an Emblem it's going to be, as I said, between the case and the staff member.

I may bring this up in the staff forum regardless. Really, I think those who wish to participate should focus on writing and enjoying it rather than the end reward (chances are if you are dedicated to the task you'll get what you're trying to get).
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Claire - 05-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-17-2009, 02:21 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Claire - 05-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Juno - 05-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Claire - 05-17-2009, 03:05 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Ander - 05-17-2009, 03:27 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-17-2009, 04:36 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Ander - 05-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-18-2009, 07:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)