Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dojo of Light Quests
#3
Oh naturally, it beats the hell out of doing random tasks all over Heaven. The point only came up when I was writing today and wondered about how I would work in the first Emblem after I felt like I've milked that quest for all its worth, if I'd be allowed to write out the actual giving of so I can skip onto the next line in the story.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Claire - 05-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-17-2009, 02:21 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Claire - 05-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Juno - 05-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Claire - 05-17-2009, 03:05 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Ander - 05-17-2009, 03:27 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-17-2009, 04:36 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by Ander - 05-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Dojo of Light Quests - by James - 05-18-2009, 07:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)