Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Psychokinesis
#4
I have another question: Does psychokinesis count as Ki? Curious for all purposes, but the one I'm thinking of is Ki Sense, like, would someone with Ki Sense be able to tell if I made a Custom where I could surround someone in a sphere of kinetic energy, or something like that?

Actually, two questions. Can you blow stuff up at range with Psychokinesis?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 04-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Psychokinesis - by Celena - 04-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 04-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 05-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Psychokinesis - by Kaden - 05-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Psychokinesis - by Alexander Trafford - 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Psychokinesis - by Kaden - 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Psychokinesis - by Rafael - 05-18-2009, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)