08-01-2004, 03:55 PM
Burter - Vegeta
Piccolo - Vegeta
Janemba - Earth
Bra - Vegeta
Selipa - Vegeta
Garlic Jr. - Earth
Ginyu - Namek
PD - Namek
A17 - Earth
Rad - Vegeta
Trunks - Vegeta
Vegeta - Earth
Frieza - Vegeta
Bardock - Vegeta
Recoome - Earth
Panbuukin - Earth
Goten - Vegeta
A16 - Vegeta
Paragus - Vegeta
Tapion - Earth
Zarbon - Earth
Gohan - Earth
Guldo - Earth
Spice - Earth
Toma - Earth
Uub - Vegeta
Minoshia - ?
Bulma - Vegeta
Goku - Earth
Pikkon - Earth
Koola - Earth
This is the list of people I have who replied in the previous thread and their planets. Pitch Black, you've probably noticed you've been recorded as being on Vegeta. Talk to Burter if you haven't already, he'll tell you why.
Those few of you who are not on Earth or Vegeta but wish to be in the saga, you will need to travel to one.
If there's anyone else who wishes to join, post here now, once I lock this thread I will not appreciate any late comers.
Piccolo - Vegeta
Janemba - Earth
Bra - Vegeta
Selipa - Vegeta
Garlic Jr. - Earth
Ginyu - Namek
PD - Namek
A17 - Earth
Rad - Vegeta
Trunks - Vegeta
Vegeta - Earth
Frieza - Vegeta
Bardock - Vegeta
Recoome - Earth
Panbuukin - Earth
Goten - Vegeta
A16 - Vegeta
Paragus - Vegeta
Tapion - Earth
Zarbon - Earth
Gohan - Earth
Guldo - Earth
Spice - Earth
Toma - Earth
Uub - Vegeta
Minoshia - ?
Bulma - Vegeta
Goku - Earth
Pikkon - Earth
Koola - Earth
This is the list of people I have who replied in the previous thread and their planets. Pitch Black, you've probably noticed you've been recorded as being on Vegeta. Talk to Burter if you haven't already, he'll tell you why.
Those few of you who are not on Earth or Vegeta but wish to be in the saga, you will need to travel to one.
If there's anyone else who wishes to join, post here now, once I lock this thread I will not appreciate any late comers.


![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)