08-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Just to saitiate your guys' thirst for knowledge about this particular topic, I'll give you the names of some of ideas that have been thrown around on the staff board. These have full-out descriptions, but I'm not in good enough of a mood to give 'em to you.
=P
Super Saiya-jin 3 (Saiyans)
Namekian Nirvana (Namek-sei-jin)
Dopplganger (Changelings)
Nano-Machinery (Androids)
Divine Intervention (Non-Transformer)
What was that? A powerup for humans?! Oh shiet!
In addition to being third teir powerups, each of them have different abilities and properties unique to their race. No two powerups do the same thing, basically.
=P
Super Saiya-jin 3 (Saiyans)
Namekian Nirvana (Namek-sei-jin)
Dopplganger (Changelings)
Nano-Machinery (Androids)
Divine Intervention (Non-Transformer)
What was that? A powerup for humans?! Oh shiet!
In addition to being third teir powerups, each of them have different abilities and properties unique to their race. No two powerups do the same thing, basically.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

