06-01-2009, 06:33 PM
I want to say more, but all I can say is that we have have something concerning "shifting stats" in the near future. It is not completely out of the picture.
I would suggest making a character you can enjoy before arranging stats, and try him out. We do not penalize you too bad for switching, you lose everything except your unspent XP. So you would start fresh with 6.27 XP.
It's up to an admin whether or not that want to tell you more details.
I would suggest making a character you can enjoy before arranging stats, and try him out. We do not penalize you too bad for switching, you lose everything except your unspent XP. So you would start fresh with 6.27 XP.
It's up to an admin whether or not that want to tell you more details.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

