Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cell
#15
Oh no, I have no desire to change my character into Cell. I just want the god of the cult to be Cell. I even have a minor angle with the sacrifices that kind of ties into my last post as Cell being deep in space and such if I can.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cell - by Rafael - 06-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Cell - by Vad - 06-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Cell - by Celena - 06-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Cell - by Rafael - 06-03-2009, 03:54 AM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Cell - by Claire - 06-03-2009, 06:59 AM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Cell - by Claire - 06-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Cell - by Ashe - 06-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Cell - by Rafael - 06-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Cell - by Kaden - 06-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Cell - by Rafael - 06-03-2009, 01:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)