08-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Wow.. Thank's for the help guy's. I'll bare it all in mind. I knew I sucked at my describing detail's, but I didn't know jsut how badly untill some one pointed it out. I'll do waht Rad surrgested, & use word to help me improve on it. As for my charecter develpment, I'll be heading down that road once some of the up & coming saga's are done, when me & Recoome hit off in to our second part of Janemba's change, dunno when that'll take place thou..
Thanks for the advice yet again. I'll aim to do that one hell of alot more.. Hell, I'm gonna aim to write a few fanfic's & let the critics (you guy's) pick away at it.. I'll aim to do at least a few chap's thou before it goes up for critic's.
Thanks for the advice yet again. I'll aim to do that one hell of alot more.. Hell, I'm gonna aim to write a few fanfic's & let the critics (you guy's) pick away at it.. I'll aim to do at least a few chap's thou before it goes up for critic's.


![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)