08-04-2004, 02:58 AM
I think most of us can agree on one thing.
Broli's RPing from his storyline=10...that's what I think at least. Seeing Rad's RPing from awhile ago I give it to 10 as well.
I think Zarbon should get an 8-9 because he is doing real well. Even though I've written a long time I know I am not doing it at my full extent. I like writing action a lot but I would like somebody to rate me, please.
Broli's RPing from his storyline=10...that's what I think at least. Seeing Rad's RPing from awhile ago I give it to 10 as well.
I think Zarbon should get an 8-9 because he is doing real well. Even though I've written a long time I know I am not doing it at my full extent. I like writing action a lot but I would like somebody to rate me, please.

