08-05-2004, 06:25 AM
Here is a stretch....alright human's alone have no transformations...we have to get spirit ken or kaio ken..now this divine intervention would be at least a x40 and would count for a third level power up..why not have something before that..I was bored and had insomnia lasy night and a thought struck me..for human's with the above spirit ken or kaio ken why not give them a x30 trans called Ascension...that could lead to DI..
A transformation taking the user into a higher plain of consciousness granting thier body a new found power and determination blah blah..user must have pl base 1,200,000 and have an int and det of 300....
something like that....it's just off of the top of my head..*shrugs* just thought I would post it while rad was on the subject...
A transformation taking the user into a higher plain of consciousness granting thier body a new found power and determination blah blah..user must have pl base 1,200,000 and have an int and det of 300....
something like that....it's just off of the top of my head..*shrugs* just thought I would post it while rad was on the subject...

