08-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Ok, just a couple of things to clear some stuff up.
Zarbon and GJ can get both the Ultimate Transformation, and whatever third tier powerup the changelings can get.
Divine Intervention would have no prerequisetes as faw as powerups go. A non-transformer with neither KK, SSK, SK, or Bio Armor could get this power up. However, once a human character does get this, they are considered transforming characters, which means they are limited to the shop items that us transfromers are limited to, and that they can't use SK, and they can only use KKx10.
Divine Intervention does have a couple of bonuses, contrary to what some of you believe. The fact that your determination is multiplied, in addition to your physical stats, is a pretty big deal IC. However, I shouldn't say that I'm surrprised by people not considering that a bonus.
There is no Super Spiritken. There are no plans to ever make a Super Spiritken. However, like I said before, SKK will not be a prereq. for DI.
Also, Minoshia, I would like to point out that Enhanced Bio Armor is a better powerup than SSJ. In case you still think that's such a drawback.
Zarbon and GJ can get both the Ultimate Transformation, and whatever third tier powerup the changelings can get.
Divine Intervention would have no prerequisetes as faw as powerups go. A non-transformer with neither KK, SSK, SK, or Bio Armor could get this power up. However, once a human character does get this, they are considered transforming characters, which means they are limited to the shop items that us transfromers are limited to, and that they can't use SK, and they can only use KKx10.
Divine Intervention does have a couple of bonuses, contrary to what some of you believe. The fact that your determination is multiplied, in addition to your physical stats, is a pretty big deal IC. However, I shouldn't say that I'm surrprised by people not considering that a bonus.
There is no Super Spiritken. There are no plans to ever make a Super Spiritken. However, like I said before, SKK will not be a prereq. for DI.
Also, Minoshia, I would like to point out that Enhanced Bio Armor is a better powerup than SSJ. In case you still think that's such a drawback.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

