Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Tokens Thread
#3
*double post*

I have edited Janemba's post so that all the fighters in the battle royale are still in. I didn't read through 17's post, but if you'd like to rewrite it, just tell me to delete it and I will. I thought I'd leave it up to you seeing as you wrote it and might only want to make a few adjustments, or none at all.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Tokens Thread - by Alura - 08-05-2004, 08:34 PM
New Tokens Thread - by Orion - 08-06-2004, 02:28 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Orion - 08-06-2004, 02:41 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Ander - 08-06-2004, 03:44 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Ander - 08-06-2004, 03:52 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Alura - 08-07-2004, 01:31 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Orion - 08-07-2004, 01:58 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Drake - 08-07-2004, 02:13 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Drake - 08-07-2004, 02:25 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Drake - 08-07-2004, 02:30 AM
New Tokens Thread - by Rem-13 - 08-07-2004, 02:59 PM
New Tokens Thread - by Drake - 08-07-2004, 03:01 PM
New Tokens Thread - by Alura - 08-07-2004, 11:10 PM
New Tokens Thread - by Broli - 08-08-2004, 05:00 PM
New Tokens Thread - by Alura - 08-08-2004, 05:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)