08-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Actually, most people God-mode the hell out of their characters.
I'll use Bra as an example. She has a speed of 424. An impressive stat by anyone's standards. Now, let's take a look at her stamina. What's this? 296? That would mean that she can only use her speed for all of 5 minutes before she's wheezing for air. I know this, because Raditzu used to be the same way. He had (still has, actually) amazing speed, but his stamina was lacking. To make up for this, I had to train both my stamina and my speed at the same time. Now, it makes sense for me to RP Rad moving at his max speed for long durations of time.
The same thing applies to most people in this RPG. They have massive strength, speed, or defense, but their stamina, attack power, and recovery are so low that the numbers mean nothing. While RPing is, indeed, an important factor in fight and what-not, this is still a stat-based RPG.
I'll use Bra as an example. She has a speed of 424. An impressive stat by anyone's standards. Now, let's take a look at her stamina. What's this? 296? That would mean that she can only use her speed for all of 5 minutes before she's wheezing for air. I know this, because Raditzu used to be the same way. He had (still has, actually) amazing speed, but his stamina was lacking. To make up for this, I had to train both my stamina and my speed at the same time. Now, it makes sense for me to RP Rad moving at his max speed for long durations of time.
The same thing applies to most people in this RPG. They have massive strength, speed, or defense, but their stamina, attack power, and recovery are so low that the numbers mean nothing. While RPing is, indeed, an important factor in fight and what-not, this is still a stat-based RPG.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

