Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinion
#5
I think both of you guys are awesome RPers. I had something I was going to say about your writing, 18, but I forgot. I'll letcha know what it was when I remember.

Broli, I like your stuff as well. I don't have time to read as much of it as I would like, but that does not make it any less good.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Opinion - by Claire - 08-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Opinion - by Alura - 08-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Opinion - by Old Selipa - 08-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Opinion - by Broli - 08-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Opinion - by Kaden - 08-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Opinion - by Rem-13 - 08-08-2004, 09:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)