08-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Well, in my defense, even though my speed outweighs my stamina by quite a bit, my STA stat is one of the higher ones in this RPG, currently at 310, I believe. (Which still isn't high enough, I know, I know, read on)
Bra tends to tire out very quickly whilst using large amounts of energy/nearing her limits in any given stat. In almost all of my fight posts, I've added parts where either she's stopping to catch her breath, or doing something that doesn't require movement while catching her breath (like forming a ki wave or something)
I really don't think I've ever god-moded, though.
EDIT: This sounds a lot more like an argument than it was supposed to. Please don't take it that way. This was just meant to reflect my position regarding Rad's earlier post, it wasn't meant to cause any problems.
Bra tends to tire out very quickly whilst using large amounts of energy/nearing her limits in any given stat. In almost all of my fight posts, I've added parts where either she's stopping to catch her breath, or doing something that doesn't require movement while catching her breath (like forming a ki wave or something)
I really don't think I've ever god-moded, though.

EDIT: This sounds a lot more like an argument than it was supposed to. Please don't take it that way. This was just meant to reflect my position regarding Rad's earlier post, it wasn't meant to cause any problems.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

