Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles)
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9725/...573b19.jpg

It's about 2 years old now, that picture.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7889/...es031a.jpg

Guess which one I am.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3075/...es014a.jpg

I totally wanted a Zelda DS for Christmas.

I didn't get one.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3864/img1273e.jpg

Attack cat.

We got him from AFRICA!

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9184/...es038a.jpg

>.>


http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5969/img1180v.jpg

You have activated his 'things that are tasty' sense.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1975/img0062m.jpg

I got to spend a summer there.

Sadly, when I got there, all that snow was gone. Was still pretty though, lotsa mountains and fields.

The cat in that picture passed away a couple of months ago due to tumors in her stomach.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/300/had18.jpg

Our new kitten at the breeders.

(My girlfriend -really- wanted an Egyptian Mau.)

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2811/dscf0041.jpg

Omnomnom snack time

My girlfriend, her brother and her grandmother at star trek in Las Vegas before it got torn down.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/650/623...heexp2.jpg

Her Brother's Myspace. I link it in case anyone wants to hear his awesome tunes.

http://www.myspace.com/mbolts

He's got good music on there. That's all I'm sayin'. I swear.

Also, my girlfriend did a portrait of me. Decided to post it here.

http://barraarisa.deviantart.com/art/Sno...t-78822560

I think I've got some new ones up here...not sure. Probably not. But I WILL!

http://www.gamernook.com/deo/

Wewt.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4982/likieye.jpg

Oh yeah. Shirtless. You know you like it.

And finally, my DA for things I've done or had done for me. It's a bit dusty though.

http://random-ninja.deviantart.com/

Enjoy, comment, follow, fall for me, whatever.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Captain Silver - 09-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 12:01 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 12:23 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Captain Silver - 09-20-2006, 01:44 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Captain Silver - 09-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Captain Silver - 09-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Old Pigero - 09-21-2006, 01:06 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Deo - 07-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Zeyla - 05-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Zeyla - 05-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Zeyla - 05-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Zeyla - 05-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Nori - 05-14-2011, 11:36 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Nori - 05-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Nori - 07-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Reveal Yerselves (and discuss men's hairstyles) - by Nori - 07-07-2011, 01:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)