07-27-2009, 06:43 PM
XD
Anyhoo, got some pix from off my phone.
Reb when we went to Arigatos, all nice and hot in his awesome Navy DEP shirt.
![[Image: atarigatos.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/atarigatos.jpeg)
At PT (physical training) on St. Pete's beach. We went there every damn thursday. It was nice. We don't live that far from here, either, which is great.
![[Image: atpt.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/atpt.jpeg)
Reb looking grumpy.
![[Image: grumpybutt.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/grumpybutt.jpeg)
Downstairs in his mom's apartment. His mom rocks. The hair is gone, btw. All gone. ;.;
![[Image: noah.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/noah.jpeg)
This is Gulfport beach just a block down. I usually go down there to do my whole "I want to be alone" type thing. Its not as beautiful as it looks in this picture. The water is NASTY. Luckily, I caught this one early in the morning.
![[Image: awesome.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/awesome.jpeg)
Me and his mom went to St. Pete's Beach last sunday and got these pix on the way to the drum Circle. It was even more badass to see it in person. There was some interesting cloud formations and lightplay going on that evening.
![[Image: badasscloud.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/badasscloud.jpeg)
Anyhoo, got some pix from off my phone.
Reb when we went to Arigatos, all nice and hot in his awesome Navy DEP shirt.
![[Image: atarigatos.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/atarigatos.jpeg)
At PT (physical training) on St. Pete's beach. We went there every damn thursday. It was nice. We don't live that far from here, either, which is great.
![[Image: atpt.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/atpt.jpeg)
Reb looking grumpy.
![[Image: grumpybutt.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/grumpybutt.jpeg)
Downstairs in his mom's apartment. His mom rocks. The hair is gone, btw. All gone. ;.;
![[Image: noah.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/noah.jpeg)
This is Gulfport beach just a block down. I usually go down there to do my whole "I want to be alone" type thing. Its not as beautiful as it looks in this picture. The water is NASTY. Luckily, I caught this one early in the morning.
![[Image: awesome.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/awesome.jpeg)
Me and his mom went to St. Pete's Beach last sunday and got these pix on the way to the drum Circle. It was even more badass to see it in person. There was some interesting cloud formations and lightplay going on that evening.
![[Image: badasscloud.jpeg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/noah/badasscloud.jpeg)
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

