Alexander Trafford Wrote:Job Quests are tiresome and boring to write for most people (especially since the amount of zeni being given out for quests is tiny, someone would have to write 60-75 quality posts to purchase any substantial items), they'd rather do a personal storyline or a group adventure. By forcing people to do these things in order to travel hampers incentive to travel, bogs down RPing into boring job quest tasks, and creates inactivity (i'd be willing to bet someone is more likely to enjoy writing if their on a sweet adventure than if they're RPing a mail delivery, or something that is redundant as all job quests are).
I completely disagree. I think Job quests are quite easy to work into personal storylines without compromising anything. I, myself, have worked Job quests into personal storylines, group role-plays, and the job quest I'm in the middle of now was worked into Juno's saga.
People are more concerned with switching Jobs every week to fit whatever post they're working on instead of just sitting down for 10 minutes and figuring out what kind of Profession would work best for what they want to do with their character. I mean, hell, we allows professions like "adventurer" and "mercenary." That means just about anything can count as a Job quest.
Despite that, I'm not opposed to lowering ship costs.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

