Zena Wrote:Not to mention, if we stop charging people from moving from planet to planet, custom techs like travel teleportation, which a few people spent 75 XP on would be redundant.Hardly a reason seeing as it'll only take an award of 75 xp and an edit of rosters in order for this to happen, besides depending on the change it could still be of some use although not as great as before.
Not saying the other reasons posted against BBJ aint valid but this one seems a bit void.
EDIT: I'm not familiar with this specific forum by the way, so if it's any harder than what I've just typed then pardon me, but all I can see nescessary would be a little time, the power of editting other people's posts which is forum mandatory and I suppose the XP system is basically a forum gold system editted to suit Chubbs' needs, so don't see a problem there either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

