07-31-2009, 12:23 AM
In 05 it was still the automatic training system, with which you could upgrade stats (luck?) and acquire huge amounts of zeni. The new one. . .
I like the new job/item system. It's like a hard rpg that only has five levels. So those who work at it will be richer. It's an ideal system. But you should still retain the levels you gain in a job if you switch jobs. Note that I said levels, and not experience toward levels.
Also the new ships encourage group travel, which is awesome.
I like the new job/item system. It's like a hard rpg that only has five levels. So those who work at it will be richer. It's an ideal system. But you should still retain the levels you gain in a job if you switch jobs. Note that I said levels, and not experience toward levels.
Also the new ships encourage group travel, which is awesome.
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne

