Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about Stealth
#10
Well You knew of him... and your initial shit is the Hyuga's Byakugan...

You knew of it, as you used 2-3 or more of the Hyuga Clans tech's. You have a few unique's.

But I assume you made KS an actual ability and not a Tech because you had an aforementioned idea about this... If I said it wrong.... I meant you thought out... lol.... THat our were gonna go after the Dragon balls over and over again... or something...

But... I dont care... I'd be the first to tell you that the way you have used KS... is unique.. and I'm glad to see it. It Made me try to use... Naruto...... Soundwave.... and Bodysplit and shit all in one....

=P

I aint saying the tech till I have ovber 100 XP and shit or am ready for it .... =P
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question about Stealth - by Mal Nova - 07-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Question about Stealth - by Kaden - 07-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Question about Stealth - by Mal Nova - 07-28-2009, 01:27 AM
Question about Stealth - by Kaden - 07-28-2009, 03:58 AM
Question about Stealth - by Rafael - 07-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Question about Stealth - by Rafael - 07-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Question about Stealth - by Kaden - 07-28-2009, 05:18 AM
Question about Stealth - by Mal Nova - 07-31-2009, 01:02 AM
Question about Stealth - by Kaden - 07-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Question about Stealth - by Mal Nova - 07-31-2009, 04:17 AM
Question about Stealth - by Kaden - 07-31-2009, 06:38 AM
Question about Stealth - by Sage - 07-31-2009, 08:10 AM
Question about Stealth - by Mal Nova - 07-31-2009, 08:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)