07-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Hmm You edited the Quest shit.... I know cuz I got 75 zeni from my first one...=P
I guess I still wouldn't make that solid.... I mean I was gonna post weak and shit... no where near my capability...just to get rank 1 out of my way...
I mean if my shit is shit...I shouldn't get even the minimum...
Also.. If I was to pull a Broly... and make an epic kick assed quest.... and that final price wasn't good enough and staff wanted to give me more to show that I did that good... Why shouldn't they? I don't Like the definite system really...
Also....
I'd have made a bigger tier system if it was me... I mean.... the more the better... and I would have spanned the money system out more as well with it.
Then again My Idea is:
The better and more active Rper's should get a better edge in my opinion... thus increasing the drive to be active...
Note: I was gonna suggest that Life Force(XP) be allowed to be exchanged.... ANd it be monthly... and only a set limit. Perhaps even be only for ships. But the reason is if you are zapped of your life force twice to fast you can die....
Hell make that even a risk lol
I guess I still wouldn't make that solid.... I mean I was gonna post weak and shit... no where near my capability...just to get rank 1 out of my way...
I mean if my shit is shit...I shouldn't get even the minimum...
Also.. If I was to pull a Broly... and make an epic kick assed quest.... and that final price wasn't good enough and staff wanted to give me more to show that I did that good... Why shouldn't they? I don't Like the definite system really...
Also....
I'd have made a bigger tier system if it was me... I mean.... the more the better... and I would have spanned the money system out more as well with it.
Then again My Idea is:
The better and more active Rper's should get a better edge in my opinion... thus increasing the drive to be active...
Note: I was gonna suggest that Life Force(XP) be allowed to be exchanged.... ANd it be monthly... and only a set limit. Perhaps even be only for ships. But the reason is if you are zapped of your life force twice to fast you can die....
Hell make that even a risk lol
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

