Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Sage
#1
I don't at all feel bad for copying the people who've done this. Fuck the people who've come before me.

So, like, I have been legitimately curious as to how people have been receiving Sage and stuff, but pretty much too lazy to ask, until I got yelled at to ask in my visitor messages. =x

Very interested to know what y'all think about Sage as a character and how she's been developing, and where I should focus on improvements and stuff.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 08-03-2009, 06:23 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Jesper - 08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Cain - 09-06-2009, 04:39 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Kaden - 09-07-2009, 02:28 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Kaden - 09-10-2009, 10:52 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 09-11-2009, 12:11 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Vad - 09-11-2009, 12:43 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Cain - 10-03-2009, 06:26 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 12-17-2009, 02:07 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Vad - 12-17-2009, 02:08 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Jesper - 12-17-2009, 03:15 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 12-27-2009, 07:56 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Ander - 04-25-2010, 07:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)