Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ki System
#19
I think Loosing All your Energy... can be death... but there's also the Life Raw Energy... WhichTein Uses...

I used Claw of the Beast... as such a thing... as it helps for...Dramatic Rp's....

But yeah... the Life Force is only... for dramatic effects.... technically I think...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ki System - by Tyr - 08-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Ki System - by Kaden - 08-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Ki System - by Tyr - 08-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Ki System - by Mal Nova - 08-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Ki System - by Sage - 08-02-2009, 04:57 AM
Ki System - by Belle Hibiki - 08-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Ki System - by Psyren - 08-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Ki System - by Mal Nova - 08-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Ki System - by Tyr - 08-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Ki System - by Rafael - 08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Ki System - by Vad - 08-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Ki System - by Kaden - 08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Ki System - by Vad - 08-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Ki System - by Belle Hibiki - 08-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Ki System - by Vad - 08-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Ki System - by Jonathan Meer - 08-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Ki System - by Belle Hibiki - 08-03-2009, 03:54 AM
Ki System - by Josh - 08-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Ki System - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Ki System - by Orion - 08-10-2009, 03:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)