08-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Okay.
We are discussing this in the Staff thread right now. For now I can only state the rules that apply right now.
To address the doing any quest you feel like issue, I grab this quote from the rules.
You can do anything outside of your current job but you will be docked an amount of zeni because you left your realm of expertise (so to say).
Other than that I suggest you read this if you are still unclear about the current job system.
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24901
We are discussing this in the Staff thread right now. For now I can only state the rules that apply right now.
To address the doing any quest you feel like issue, I grab this quote from the rules.
Quote:Additionally, if you decide to do a job quest that is not within your Profession, you’ll be automatically docked zeni from your pay. For example, if I’m a mercenary, and I decide to build a brick wall, I’ll still receive zeni for the job I did, but I’ll be deducted a certain amount from what I normally get.
You can do anything outside of your current job but you will be docked an amount of zeni because you left your realm of expertise (so to say).
Other than that I suggest you read this if you are still unclear about the current job system.
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24901
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

