Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wind Kii question...
#23
I didn't eliminate the sound... I made it 'tpolerable' for the nameks sensitive ears. I do know, however, If I have a huge ass fan in between me and some loud piece of equipment, that pounds or squeals, that it's not as effective on my own ears, because of the air blowing.

I know sound manipulation is related to air because I was told if my Demise attack's screeching did some kind of effect then I'd Need Wind Ki.

I haven't been in science class in a long time... and I don't fully remember all about sound and wind, and I'm almost sure that anime's and such don't follow theory anyways.

But if I remember right.. there has to be enough shit for it to bounce of and not to much or else it can't be heard at all...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer


Messages In This Thread
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Sage - 08-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Belle Hibiki - 08-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Sage - 08-10-2009, 03:51 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Sage - 08-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Kaden - 08-12-2009, 02:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)