Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wind Kii question...
#25
Well What? Explain?

I scanned that sound sight you gave.. Up until it got to mathematics. IO Noted it said,,, Sound can penetrate the Free space, or vacuum.

You also said get creative... I Did get creative.. and had so many currents of wind/air, fused with his energy to create an orange aura around him, churn and collide about him... Just to drown or deter the peircing sound to make it tolerable for his sensible ears.

I only used it on a whim to make things more intersting a bit and to try and bring some of my characters past into light... and asked here later, after I wanted tpo know if I needed a move for it... But...i mean... If I really need a tech to help Nova handle hearing..i will train him personally like saiyan to withstand his weakness in his tail.

If I want to use the wind/air/sound stuff on another I will get a tech for it... Which I plan to.. actually...


I don't get all the issues... about it but maybe it my issue for not being 100% clear?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer


Messages In This Thread
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Celena - 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Sage - 08-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Belle Hibiki - 08-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Sage - 08-10-2009, 03:51 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Wind Kii question... - by Sage - 08-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Mal Nova - 08-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Vad - 08-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Wind Kii question... - by Kaden - 08-12-2009, 02:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)