08-13-2009, 12:51 PM
While reading Trafford's posts in his Dreams & Doorways as well as his fight with Oriole, a thought came to mind.
With Vad creating his armor (when he does use his plate armor) using Metal Binding, would someone like Trafford, (Sorry man, I hate picking people out) be able to infuse Vad's entire plate armor with energy and ignite it?
Or would Vad having telekinesis naturally deflect that. Or maybe the fact he had Metal Binding. Do I need a custom tech?
This just seemed as a huge flaw I've overlooked. >.>
Thanks.
With Vad creating his armor (when he does use his plate armor) using Metal Binding, would someone like Trafford, (Sorry man, I hate picking people out) be able to infuse Vad's entire plate armor with energy and ignite it?
Or would Vad having telekinesis naturally deflect that. Or maybe the fact he had Metal Binding. Do I need a custom tech?
This just seemed as a huge flaw I've overlooked. >.>
Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

