On the most recent saga post:
Sage is beautiful. Maybe in the sense of A Beautiful Mind, but perhaps more beautiful because of that. She's having so much trouble controlling the situation, and she reminds me of the girl from End of Days who might even hallucinate once in a while. I can easily imagine her suckling on a Valium tit. Big's influence has created a wonderful paranoia. She's beautifully F.I.N.E., which makes me wonder if she's cracked before or may soon.
Fucked up, insecure, neurotic, and emotionally unstable. A salute and a rock on to you, wonderful writer.
Sage is beautiful. Maybe in the sense of A Beautiful Mind, but perhaps more beautiful because of that. She's having so much trouble controlling the situation, and she reminds me of the girl from End of Days who might even hallucinate once in a while. I can easily imagine her suckling on a Valium tit. Big's influence has created a wonderful paranoia. She's beautifully F.I.N.E., which makes me wonder if she's cracked before or may soon.
Fucked up, insecure, neurotic, and emotionally unstable. A salute and a rock on to you, wonderful writer.
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne

