Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Sage
#6
Quote:To an extent, Sage has gone through some changes. My biggest association with Sage is your first thread, where she and Zena end up staying in a tiny room. Sage barely spoke to anyone other than her sister, and even then she wasn't exactly talkative. In the beginning of Retribution, she's actually going out of her way to speak to Vad. It was... jarring. I had to simply shrug and accept it.

Aw. Well, I appreciate the honest criticism. I was hoping to make her transition from 'hopeless' to 'mostly hopeless' without raising any eyebrows. I guess I can't really fix that now, though. Still kind of disappointing.

But, yeah. To everyone who's offered a review; I very much appreciate it. I like seeing what works and what doesn't. And I especially like the criticism. Even if it is a disappointment, can't fix it if you don't know it's broken.

And, again, to everyone who's offered a review, and anyone else who might, I'll be reviewing you back (if you have a thread for it) if I haven't gotten to it already.

EDIT: @Kaden: She is irritating, isn't she? =D

And that thar piccy be a pretty good match for Sage.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 08-03-2009, 06:23 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Jesper - 08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Cain - 09-06-2009, 04:39 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Kaden - 09-07-2009, 02:28 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Kaden - 09-10-2009, 10:52 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 09-11-2009, 12:11 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Vad - 09-11-2009, 12:43 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Cain - 10-03-2009, 06:26 PM
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 12-17-2009, 02:07 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Vad - 12-17-2009, 02:08 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Jesper - 12-17-2009, 03:15 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Sage - 12-27-2009, 07:56 AM
[C&C] Sage - by Ander - 04-25-2010, 07:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)