09-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Yo yo yo this Homie G coming from Ohio to bring you some C&C.
Alright. I like Sage as a character. You've got an ingenious way of writing her that just makes me...long to help her. Just embrace and tell her everything is going to be okay.
When writing for Vad? That was hard to overcome. I enjoy how she's a formidable opponent strength wise, but she's unable to control or even muster the courage to use it. Our time spent on Frost has actually progressed Vad, because I see it in the way he handles his thinking now.
Back on track here, I find her over analytical mind to be frustrating at times. I find that her view on harming things is annoying mostly. I just want to throttle that view and scream, "ITS OK IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BE KILLED."
Like Kaden noticed, I saw her coming out of the closet, so to speak, as we Roleplayed together. From her being completely useless in Central City to her healing him in tight situations. I also enjoyed that her naive mind didn't pick up on the fact that Vad would have died without her until after that first encounter on Frost(right? I might be getting confused. Point is she finally did.). She's grown a lot and I hope she continues to head in that direction.
I'd like to see her get to a point where she's able to function normally. Not necessarily her old self, but I'd like to see her stand up for herself. As you know I found that alternate reality Sage to be....yeah...I liked her. <3
I enjoyed Roleplaying with you, I think you have a fabulous character. I know I'm writing a lot more than I usually do, but I have more knowledge of her than I do other characters. *cough*
Alright. I like Sage as a character. You've got an ingenious way of writing her that just makes me...long to help her. Just embrace and tell her everything is going to be okay.
When writing for Vad? That was hard to overcome. I enjoy how she's a formidable opponent strength wise, but she's unable to control or even muster the courage to use it. Our time spent on Frost has actually progressed Vad, because I see it in the way he handles his thinking now.
Back on track here, I find her over analytical mind to be frustrating at times. I find that her view on harming things is annoying mostly. I just want to throttle that view and scream, "ITS OK IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BE KILLED."
Like Kaden noticed, I saw her coming out of the closet, so to speak, as we Roleplayed together. From her being completely useless in Central City to her healing him in tight situations. I also enjoyed that her naive mind didn't pick up on the fact that Vad would have died without her until after that first encounter on Frost(right? I might be getting confused. Point is she finally did.). She's grown a lot and I hope she continues to head in that direction.
I'd like to see her get to a point where she's able to function normally. Not necessarily her old self, but I'd like to see her stand up for herself. As you know I found that alternate reality Sage to be....yeah...I liked her. <3
I enjoyed Roleplaying with you, I think you have a fabulous character. I know I'm writing a lot more than I usually do, but I have more knowledge of her than I do other characters. *cough*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

