09-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Saz Wrote:I really hope this is just a weak attempt at trolling the thread.
So yeah, apparently there was a signal problem when taping Burn Before Reading, which sucked cause I was quite looking forward to watching it, fortunately it'll be on all week so I'll just have to catch it another time. Instead I decided to watch Space Cowboy's which I had taped a week or so ago, I'm actually mid-way through it right now, it's a fairly good film so far, in the description it's billed as a dark comedy but there really isn't a lot of comedy in it, at all, and it's not dark either, but whatever.
no actually i was quite serious. My fiance asked me to watch it and it was very entertaining since i like country music and it was filled with it. But yeah give it a chance lol
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]

