Black Company is fucking awesome. My Dad pushed it on me when I was 15, and though I'm skeptical of his brand of generic fantasy this one worked. Coincidently I stole a name from it for a character in an upcoming roleplay.
Awesome fantasy thats getting a lot of attention recently is George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. It actually deserves every bit its getting. Its not for those who enjoy happy endings though.
Right now I am reading Generation Kill, which is probably just as good if not better than the HBO Miniseries (which I thoroughly enjoyed), and just finished American Gods which was also superb.
Awesome fantasy thats getting a lot of attention recently is George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. It actually deserves every bit its getting. Its not for those who enjoy happy endings though.
Right now I am reading Generation Kill, which is probably just as good if not better than the HBO Miniseries (which I thoroughly enjoyed), and just finished American Gods which was also superb.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.

